Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lots of new members! (But no guys sadly XD)

Clover once again slipped out of camp as Haven helped Amber and Fawn settle in. She felt that she maybe should head to the beach everyday, since new people may come. It also reminded her of Sky, so she didn't stop running until she could feel the familiar golden sand between her toes. She went closer to the ocean as the sun was setting. This was Clovers favorite time of day, watching the sun sink into the ocean and the stars appearing one by one.

Clover tensed and stood quickly as a black shape came whirring out of the sky. She could sense easily what it was. A plane! She quickly jumped behind a rock to avoid harm. A loud boom shook the island, and the beach was lit up with fire. Clover stood again, peering at the wreckage. Ashes and sparks flew with the wind as she approached carefully. She saw the dead bodies of many, but towards the back was a group of moaning girls.

She quickly unbuckled them and dragged each to a small beach cave nearby. She was sad to find that one was an innocent little girl. Clover sat by them, waiting until they woke at about midnight. Two girls about her age sat up and looked at her, then noticed their wounds were bandaged in seaweed."Who are you?" One with long brown hair asked."I'm Clover, Leader of the Tribe of the moon." A few more girls awoke as Clover told them and looked confused as well."Your plane just barely crashed." The little girl frowned."I thought so, what do we do?" Clover helped each girl stand.

"Well, since there is no way off this island, you'll be joining my tribe. What are your names?" Each girl stared hesitantly, but then said their names slowly."I'm Charlotte," The girl with brown hair spoke first. The other one with black hair stepped forward."I'm Jenna." Another one with brown hair stood up, she had been hiding near the back."I'm Emma." The little girl smiled weakly."I'm Emily.." Clover nodded."However, You need different names since your joining the tribe. Why don't you all think of one on the way?"

Each one nodded, a little more prepared. Clover led them each into the forest."I'll need Haven to come and scavenge for things off the plane later." She commented as the fire from the crash dimmed."Who's that?" Jenna pushed forward."Oh, my friend. To bad he's the only guy in the tribe now." Jenna smiled eagerly."Well, my new name's going to be Ivy." Clover smiled with her."That's a pretty name."

"I'm Scarlette!" Emily shouted, excited by an adventure."I'll be Viper." Emma said, lingering near the back of the group. Just as they came to camp, the last one spoke."Can I be Alice? I know it's a real name, but it's not very common and I've always loved it." Clover thought for a moment."Sure," She smiled, then introduced the girls to camp.

No comments: