Monday, February 21, 2011

Zuri

Clover strolled out of camp with a big smile. things were going wonderfully! Many people had already come to the tribe, perhaps she was making Sky happy. She wandered to the Beach once again, wanting the familiar salty breeze to blow her hair and allow her to breath it it. As she came close, she heard a loud, hammering sound. Clover zipped to a palm tree at the edge of the forest and peeked from behind it.

There was a tall, black-haired girl hammering at some wood that seemed to be taking the shape of a hut. Clover stepped silently forward, the sand sliding away after her footsteps."What are you doing?" She asked, making the girl jump and turn around. She quickly reached down and pulled up a small pocket knife."Back off! I'm warning you!"

Clover sighed."I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not an animal." The girl slowly put her knife down."Who are you then?" She asked, much more nicer than before."I'm Clover. I lead a tribe that lives on this island." The girl stood up."Well count me in, my hut isn't really working out." Clover watched the hut as it creaked and fell over."You'll need a different name than the one you have now." The girl nodded and stood in thought.

"Could I do, Zuri?" Clover smiled."Perfect! Just follow me." She led the newly named Zuri through the Hunting Grounds."When we get there, I can have Amber or somebody show you around." Clover thought for a moment."The only problem in our tribe is that we don't have a true healer. Only Haven and I know a bit of healing, so try and not get hurt." She looked back and smiled at Zuri as they approached camp."Here we are." She invited Zuri into the clearing. People looked up, hearing Clover and saw Zuri.

Some of the guys dropped the jaws and straightened up to look appealing."Seems like your looks will win you some points here." Clover whispered to Zuri, giggling. She saw Haven look away, his and entwined with Ivy's. How sweet! She sighed happily and headed to the Leader's Hut.

26 comments:

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

She blushed from the attention and quickly let her hair fall across her face, hiding her eyes.
-Zuri

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

She ran over to the new girl. "Hi I'm Alice!" She smiled widely. Her stormy eyes swirled and shimmered. "Who are you?" She asked.
-Alice

"I am Zuri." She said, she realized that the people here must think that she had an accent when Alice's eyes lit up.

"Where are you from?" She asked kindly.
-Alice

"Spain." She said, her Spanish accent must have been pretty clear for someone to think she was from a different country altogether.
-Zuri

"Thats pretty cool." He smiled as he walked up with his brother, Adrian.
-Zeke

"Thank you." She smiled. "You must excuse me if I accidentally start speaking Spanish however. My English isn't so great." She ran her hand through her hair.
-Zuri

"Sounds fine to me." He chuckled.
-Adrian

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

"I hope not..." She blinked. "Pensé que podía hablar español en lugar." She smiled.
-Zuri

"Wow..." He blinked.
-Adrian

"I didn't understand a word of that" He shook his head.
-Zeke

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

"Well I am from Spain..." She blinked. Her long hair fell across her face again and she had to brush it away.
-Zuri

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

"I am fine...I know my way around." She smiled. "I think I will just stay with Alice, Blaise, Zeke, and Adrian." She motioned to the others.
-Zuri

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

She sat down in between Adrian and Zeke, Alice and Blaise across from her. Everyone was very interested in what she was saying.
-Zuri

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

She felt Ivy's stare and looked up. Her eyes concerned, had she done something wrong?
-Zuri

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

Clover watched all the commotion.That could lead to something bad. She smiled, happy for Zuri but still a little depressed that no one else had feelings for her. She sat on a rock and scraped at her arrow points.

Haven went to sit by Clover."Love sick?" He smiled at her, feeling bad for his friend.

Clover nodded sheepishly."Yeah, but what does it matter? Playing sad won't help me."

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

(No one has feelings for Zuri lol)

She stood and walked away from the group, she wanted to be alone.
-Zuri

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

(They think they do XD)

Haven patted her shoulder."It's okay. I think your very pretty. But we've been just friends for so long, and I'm kinda with Ivy." He replied awkwardly.

Clover laughed lightly."Thanks. I just don't feel very pretty, especially when Zeke seems to hate me for my personality."

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

She blinked at the forest. Her blue eyes scanning the brush.
-Maria

"You okay?" He asked her, he blinked. She had just gotten up and walked off. It was strange.
-Adrian

"Yeah I'm fine. Just not used to attention." She admitted.
-Maria

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

She walked off alone. She looked around. She really didn't care for the guys. She never liked anyone. But she guessed that Adrian was kinda cute.
-Zuri

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

"Hi..." She blinked. Why did Viper seem to reluctant to talk? She ran her hand through her hair.
-Zuri

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

Haven smiled to Ivy."See ya later." He patted Clover's shoulder lightly and headed over to Ivy.

Clover smiled weakly and watched him go. She stood and headed into the forest.

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

She ran over to Clover, two dogs following her. "CLOVER!" She almost yelled. "I FOUND MY DOGS!" She jumped up and down really happily.
-Alice

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

"What?" Se blinked a bit confused, she still dint understand English too well.
-Maria

"She doesn't know English, Viper, only a little." He blinked. "She is a little slow, I am teaching her more later." He smiled.
-Adrian

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

Clover whipped around and saw Ivy's dogs."That's great! What are their names?"

Haven smiled."Sure! Where to?" He began walking out of camp.
(Sunset Cove *wink wink*)

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

(It's Alice....)

"This one is Izzy," she pointed to the small scrappy looking dog that was right next to her, looking both protective of Alice, and threatening. "And this one is Ruby!" She smiled widely and the yellow lad, it barked at Clover and licked her hand. It's tail wagging.
-Alice

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

(XD sorry typo again)

Clover smiled."Excellent! They are fully welcomed here." She bent down to find something for them to eat.

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

She growled at the new person. She hated it when others came close to Alice.
-Izzy

"Sorry, she is very protective." She smiled down at Izzy and patted her head lovingly.
-Alice

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

Clover nodded."It's okay. I do wish I had a pet protective of me." She looked to the Sky for a moment. Suddenly, a big white mare with brown splotches rampaged into camp.
(That will be her horse, paint.)

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

(Umm Adrian was THERE. He was already talking to Zuri)

(Awwe you took my horse idea!!!)

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

(Sorry!)

Clover ran quickly to the horse. For a moment it reared up in fear, but realized that she meant no harm and calmed down. She stroked it carefully and gently tugged it's mane t guide it. Clover led it to some pine-nuts she had and it ate gratefully."i'll name you Paint." She smiled while brushing out the creamy mane with a stick.

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

( :/ that was a really original idea...)

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

(Umm I made it up. I have a tribe that use horses to live. And she kinda took it after she joined my tribe. So yeah, she took my idea Eimmec...)

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

(So you shouldn't exactly be defending her for stealing it.)