Saturday, February 19, 2011

Zeke and Adrian

Clover was about to head to the beach a third time, hoping for new arrivals. A familiar whispering sound passed her ear, directing her to the shallows.Why do the ancestors want me there? She thought for a moment, but decided not to challenge them and followed it. As she approached, she saw two guys bent over one of the pools. One had shaggy blonde hair, the other shaggy black hair. The blonde snapped his head up to see Clover."Who are you?" He flipped a spear forward.

Clover smiled."It's okay, I won't hurt you." The blonde didn't budge."I said, who are you?" She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes."Well, I'm Clover. LEADER," She emphasized."Of the Tribe of the Moon. Who are you?" The boys glanced at each other and straightened up."I'm Zach," The blonde said."And this is my brother Sam. We crashed here quite a while ago." Clover thought for a bit."That's strange, I'm sure me and my tribe would have found you."

"Well, ya didn't." The Zach bent down to pick up his spear."But now that we have, why don't you join us?" Zach glared at her briefly."And why would we do that?" Sam muttered to himself."Because there's no where else to go." Zach looked to the sky thoughtfully."Fine. But you're not telling me what to do."

"If I can beat you to camp I can, but you need new names." Clover mused, but Zach looked stern."I'm fine with my name, thank you." Clover sighed."No, I mean it. It's tribe tradition, and would offend the ancestors." Zach rolled his eyes."Zeke is as far as I'll go." Clover nodded, and looked at Sam."I like Adrian." He looked up with a slight smile. Clover smiled back.

Zeke and Arian quickly gathered their possessions."So, where is camp?" Clover smirked."Just follow me, but you still have to beat me!" She laughed and sped off with incredible speed.

11 comments:

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

He ran into the camp very fast. He looked behind his shoulder to see Clover trip over a cat.
-Zeke

He ran in after his brother, barely avoiding the cat and Clover.
-Adrian

She sat with her brother, she had just found him while she was out for a walk, she had been missing him greatly.
-Alice

He sat with his sister, smiling.
-Blaise

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

Clover blew a leaf off her face."Beginners luck!" She called with a smile, brushed off her clothes and strode in.

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

"I am not really a beginner.." He shook his head. "I have been here for a few years..." He an his fingers through his hair.
-Zeke

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

"You're a beginner here." Clover gestured to the rest of camp. Haven was tugging a robe out of a box, and some of the girls looked around cautiously.

Haven caught site of the newcomer."Well hi! I'm Haven."He held out his hand to him.

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

Bet I know more than you... He almost snapped at her, she was so full of herself! He didn't even want to be here!
-Zeke

He shook Havens hand. "I am Adrian." He smiled.
-Adrian

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

Haven nodded."So where were you guys found?"

Clover sensed Zeke tense up."Relax, I'm just joking. People here are nice."

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

"At home." He shook his head.
-Zeke

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

(Its ADRIAN, not Arian.... :/)

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

"I'm Adrian." He smiled. He kept close to his brother, not rusting this place very much. They had been perfectly fine on their own.
-Adrian

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

Haven looked down towards his hand when Ivy locked her fingers with his. He thought about pulling away for a moment, but found he didn't mind. He smiled at her gently.

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

"Mood swings?" He asked jokingly
-Adrian